Parents are raising the next generation of gamers — but let’s give some self-care to the current generation, too. How do we hold onto our identity as gamers after becoming parents? When do we find time for our favorite hobby, and how does having children change what games we’re playing? At PAX East 2020, I moderated this panel of gamers who shared their stories of adapting to their new lives while still making time for themselves and their games.
- Ken Gagne [Digital Content Developer @ Gamebits]
- Nic Tompkins-Hughes [Organizational Operations & Logistics Consultant @ Freelance]
- Jonathan Holmes [Writer @ Destructoid & Nintendo Force]
- Duane de Four [Educator, Media Critic, Activist @ DuanedeFour.com]
- Johanna Shaw [Jill-of-All-Crafts @ Shaw Asylum]
- Jeff Warmouth [Professor @ Fitchburg State University]
Stream the audio edition of this interview below or from Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, Overcast, Pandora, Pocket Casts, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or the Internet Archive.
(Promotional image courtesy Thomas Awrey)