The Polygamer podcast launched in July 2014 to broaden the discussion of diversity and equality in gaming. Across eight years and 137 guests, hundreds of stories have been told, looking at everything from masculinity and polyamory to accessibility and ludomusicology.
In this final episode, I tie those stories together, bringing Polygamer to a close with reflections and clips from eight of my most memorable interviews.
Stream the audio edition of this interview below or from Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Overcast, Pandora, Pocket Casts, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or the Internet Archive. Click past the jump for links to resources mentioned in this episode.
- Polygamer episodes
- Polygamer #15: Zoë Quinn & Alex Lifschitz of Crash Override
- Polygamer #09: Duane de Four on masculinity in games
- Polygamer #73: Wally S on nonbinary characters
- Polygamer #99: Ludomusicologist Dr. Dana Plank
- Polygamer #74: Joseph Bein of Out of Sight Games
- Polygamer #106: Courtney Garcia of Screen Therapy
- Polygamer #24: Happy Father’s Day, Edward F. Gagne
- Polygamer #100: Voice actor Sarah Elmaleh
- The Fantastic Masculinity of Newt Scamander
- Other podcasts